Do you have pain in your knee? Step Relief Podiatry can help you today.
Knee Pain can sometimes be caused due to excessive pressure on the knee resulting from the foot Biomechanics and abnormal gait (walking).
It can also affect the hips and lower back.
- Pain around knee when standing
- Pain around/inside knee when stretching
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Variated foot posture can affect and increase pressure on other areas (Hip and back)
- Pattelo-femoral injury
How to treat Knee pain?
There are various treatments that will be applicable to knee pain. However, everyone is different. Therefore we will work with you to develop the most suitable treatment plan for you, to help you get back up and running.
- Orthotics is used as a treatment when knee pain is arising from a biomechanical perspective.
- Offloading and orthotic management can redistribute pressures affecting knee, hip and back pain.
Check out our other Services!
We request that you pay the amount during the time of the consultation. We accept cash, cheques, or credit cards and have EFTPOS and HICAPS facilities, in which we can also accept Australian health funds and health care providers.
– If you are on an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC), you will need to bring a written referral from your General Practitioner (GP).
– If you are a private patient, then you do not need a referral.
All patients with chronic conditions are eligible for Medicare rebates for standard podiatry visits through the Medicare system. You will need to see your General Practitioner and ask for an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) referral.