Are you feeling Shin Splints? Or Leg Pain?
Step Relief Podiatry can help, Book now.
MTSS is an overuse injury, where the muscle at the front of the leg overwork due to tightness of other muscle compartments or foot posture.
- Pain along the muscle in the front of the leg.
- Pain before, after and during activity
- Overuse of from leg muscles
- Restriction in Ankle Range of motion
- Calf tightness
HOW WE TREAT CONDITION SHIN SPLINTS
There are various treatments that will be applicable for ingrown toenails. However, everyone is different. Therefore we will work with you to develop the most suitable treatment plan for you, to help you get out of pain.
How we can help:
- Dry needling of front leg muscles to release tension
- Stretching, dry-needling and massage to increase ROM.
- Customised foot orthotics will improve foot posture.
Check out our other Services!
We request that you pay the amount during the time of the consultation. We accept cash, cheques, or credit cards and have EFTPOS and HICAPS facilities, in which we can also accept Australian health funds and health care providers.
– If you are on an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC), you will need to bring a written referral from your General Practitioner (GP).
– If you are a private patient, then you do not need a referral.
All patients with chronic conditions are eligible for Medicare rebates for standard podiatry visits through the Medicare system. You will need to see your General Practitioner and ask for an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) referral.