Do you have any pain or any sports injury? Is it painful when you’re loading or during exercise? Step Relief Podiatry can help, Book now.
At Step Relief Podiatry we specialise in Sports Podiatry, we focus on diagnosing, then we will develop a structured rehabilitation plan to help prevent and treat injuries related to sports.
If you develop any sports injuries, we recommend P-OL-I-C-E
(Protect, Optimum loading, Ice, Compression, Elevation)
Or R-I-C-E (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation).
- Pain in a muscle group associated with involvement in sports.
- Pain after exercise
- Pain in early steps of the day
- Incorrect training techniques
- Too much too soon
- Foot posture
- Incorrect footwear
- Training surface
How to treat Sport Injuries?
There are various treatments that will be applicable for Sports Injuries. However, everyone is different. Therefore we will work with you to develop the most suitable treatment plan for you, to help you get out of pain.
How we can help:
- Treatments vary in accordance to multiple variables
- Type of injury? Soft tissue? Bone?
- How long has it been injured?
- How did you injure it?
- The treatment plan will be tailor made for your specific injury, exercise routine and sport
Check out our other Services!
We request that you pay the amount during the time of the consultation. We accept cash, cheques, or credit cards and have EFTPOS and HICAPS facilities, in which we can also accept Australian health funds and health care providers.
– If you are on an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC), you will need to bring a written referral from your General Practitioner (GP).
– If you are a private patient, then you do not need a referral.
All patients with chronic conditions are eligible for Medicare rebates for standard podiatry visits through the Medicare system. You will need to see your General Practitioner and ask for an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) referral.